Yes indeed. Trying to get off Meteor.
Here a few things we’re doing, blog post to come.
- Convert all of our meteor packages to NPM Modules
- Stop using Tracker completely
- Stop using Subscriptions/publications and opt in for Meteor Methods
- Convert Meteor methods to GraphQL queries and mutations
- Move backend bits into microservices feature at a time
- Mount an express server via WebAppConnectHandlera
- With this Express Server hijack Meteor routes by rendering a new a client side bundle via Webpack
As you can see we have a long time before we’re out.